[OFFICIAL DEV] Tool Box Poll II

Here you can ask the developers anything you like about the game.

Do you think players should have to find a separate tool box for base building and fixing vehicles?

Separate tool boxes
28%
1 tool box for everything
72%

Total votes: 18

admin
The Supreme Forum Administrator
The Supreme Forum Administrator

[OFFICIAL DEV] Tool Box Poll II

Post by admin »

Dear fellow survivors,

We have another important question to ask you.

Do you think players should have to find a separate tool box for base building and fixing vehicles?

So there would be a separate tool box for fixing cars and a separate tool box for base building. If you have any suggestions please leave a comment.
Cravez
Fan
Fan

Re: [OFFICIAL DEV] Tool Box Poll II

Post by Cravez »

One toolbox for everything, but higher tier houses or structures should require rarer tools to help aid in building them - this tool(s) can then be put into the one toolbox when found.
Rage

Re: [OFFICIAL DEV] Tool Box Poll II

Post by Rage »

I like cravez idea about requiring advanced tools for higher tier buildings a lot. I also have an idea that if you had let's say rarer nailgun instead of a hammer it would require less materials to build a house. For example if you had a hammer or basic toolbox you would need 45 nails but with a nail gun it would be 35. But the nail gun would be very rare and hard to find vs the genearic tool box.

Also I hope you keep the idea of requiring separate melee items in order to mine certain resources. Like the pickaxe for rocks or hatchet for wood. That was a great idea and in my opinion should stay the way it is. It was a great balance between needing to go find certain materials at the factory sites (nails, metal, and cement) and also going to harvest rocks from the quarry's and wood from surrounding trees. Again to me this was not grindy but more of a side quest/mission. These trips were sometimes met with awesome engagements with other teams and rivals trying to mine their own rocks.