Sustainability system

Here you can ask the developers anything you like about the game.
Bradur

Sustainability system

Post by Bradur »

Hello ! I wondered if it was planned or not to include in the game a system of durability, including equipment (weapons, breastplates, binoculars, etc.) ?
Where I find this system interesting is that it allows to promote ambushes to sting of undamaged equipment rather than kill at sight and at the risk of destroying equipment. It could also encourage people to barter, and so on. Finally, it's an idea and I wondered about the question :)
Lukas

Re: Sustainability system

Post by Lukas »

I did not like this system in DAYZ SA, because it removes the rewards for killing players.
Maybe do i like PUBG and only Armour can get destroyed
Bradur

Post by Bradur »

Hmmm 🤔 yeah why not like PUBG 😊
Lucas False
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R

Post by Lucas False »

Bradur wrote: 03 May 2018 02:22 Hello ! I wondered if it was planned or not to include in the game a system of durability, including equipment (weapons, breastplates, binoculars, etc.) ?
Where I find this system interesting is that it allows to promote ambushes to sting of undamaged equipment rather than kill at sight and at the risk of destroying equipment. It could also encourage people to barter, and so on. Finally, it's an idea and I wondered about the question :)
Hello!
Yes, we will make some kind of durability system. I think we will post some polls on that theme.
Vladislav Markelov
MAYAK Game Studios. Programmer, game designer.
VK FB Inst Twitter
Kchypark

Post by Kchypark »

Lucas False wrote: 04 May 2018 20:24
Bradur wrote: 03 May 2018 02:22 Hello ! I wondered if it was planned or not to include in the game a system of durability, including equipment (weapons, breastplates, binoculars, etc.) ?
Hello!
Yes, we will make some kind of durability system. I think we will post some polls on that theme.
Tbh I’d prefer it to stay how it is in the mod.

Never liked the durability of SA.