Server Questions

Here you can ask the developers anything you like about the game.
Kchypark

Server Questions

Post by Kchypark »

Hi, I have a few questions about how the servers will work on Pandemik. Will the options from the mod still be available in here? (Disabling tall grass, sec B mounted gun boxes, ect) Will there be some new server options added in like a PVE or PVP setting? Last but not least will you be able to make your own private server similar to 7 days to die?
Lucas False
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R

Re: Server Questions

Post by Lucas False »

Hello!

I don't know exactly which admin options we will add or remove, but definitely there will be more freedom than in mod.

You can rent your own private server (I hope small one will be really cheap), but you can't host a dedicated server on your own PC
Vladislav Markelov
MAYAK Game Studios. Programmer, game designer.
VK FB Inst Twitter
Kchypark

Post by Kchypark »

Lucas False wrote: 27 May 2018 18:25 Hello!

I don't know exactly which admin options we will add or remove, but definitely there will be more freedom than in mod.

You can rent your own private server (I hope small one will be really cheap), but you can't host a dedicated server on your own PC
Thanks for the reply!

Can’t wait to play this new, fresh version of my favorite dayz mod!

(Hope my fav server owners set up on there too)
Goldenpsp

Post by Goldenpsp »

Lucas False wrote: 27 May 2018 18:25 Hello!

Is that just for now or do you not plan to ever release the server component so those of us with proper game servers can host them ourselves?
Lucas False
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R

Post by Lucas False »

Goldenpsp wrote: 28 Aug 2018 17:08 Is that just for now or do you not plan to ever release the server component so those of us with proper game servers can host them ourselves?
It's plan for now and closest future, maybe later we will release server files too, maybe not.
Vladislav Markelov
MAYAK Game Studios. Programmer, game designer.
VK FB Inst Twitter