Suggestion

Here you can discuss anything you want to related to the game.
Weppo

Suggestion

Post by Weppo »

After seeing the latest post on discord of the village "Dobra Voda" in the night I came to an idea.

What if parts of the map have a power station which you and your friends (or more people) can repair. by repairing this you can turn on the genarators. This will cause street lights to turn on at night instead of them being on by standard at night. And you'll need to do this before the lights in your house will work too. If your planning to attack someone at there house you could turn off the generator to lure them out or something.

All suggestions are welcome to this idea :)

Weppo.
BaskoMorosow

Re: Suggestion

Post by BaskoMorosow »

Hey Weppo,
I like that Idea !
Maybe if the Dev's look at it they make something out of it ?
We can just wait and train the hype to not be outraged by itself ^^

Kind Regards,

Basko Morosow | German Moderator | Origins Veteran
-Martin-
Developer
Developer

Re: Suggestion

Post by -Martin- »

Weppo wrote: 16 Oct 2018 19:19 After seeing the latest post on discord of the village "Dobra Voda" in the night I came to an idea.

What if parts of the map have a power station which you and your friends (or more people) can repair. by repairing this you can turn on the genarators. This will cause street lights to turn on at night instead of them being on by standard at night. And you'll need to do this before the lights in your house will work too. If your planning to attack someone at there house you could turn off the generator to lure them out or something.

All suggestions are welcome to this idea :)

Weppo.
That's a great idea and it has already been brought up by some of our team members too in the past. It would also be pretty neat to have a system where you can build actual electrical circuits like in the Fallout game series, however that is something we will look in to after the early access version is released. For now we have to focus on getting the basic game mechanics working so we can begin generating some income to keep the project going full steam ahead. ;)