Movement and animations

Here you can ask the developers anything you like about the game.
Larry Melone

Movement and animations

Post by Larry Melone »

So the year started with great news. Thanks for bringing back awesome content me and I guess a lot of other players had their greatest gaming experience in yet.
However, can you tell us anything about the feeling playing the game, like will the movement be similar to like it was in Arma2? Same thing about animations. Well I guess there will be new ones for healing, crafting and constructing since there was only one for all in A2.
So what I’m basically talking about is the overall experience, not including content because you already said it is going to be like it was and better.

Greetings from Germany and keep up with the good work!
-Martin-
Developer
Developer

Re: Movement and animations

Post by -Martin- »

Larry Melone wrote: 16 Jan 2018 11:19 So the year started with great news. Thanks for bringing back awesome content me and I guess a lot of other players had their greatest gaming experience in yet.
However, can you tell us anything about the feeling playing the game, like will the movement be similar to like it was in Arma2? Same thing about animations. Well I guess there will be new ones for healing, crafting and constructing since there was only one for all in A2.
So what I’m basically talking about is the overall experience, not including content because you already said it is going to be like it was and better.

Greetings from Germany and keep up with the good work!
I think its better to wait for the game play video instead of trying to describe this, a picture says a thousand words, a video says a million words. ;)