Future Wishes

Here you can discuss anything you want to related to the game.
Lucas False
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R

Re: Future Wishes

Post by Lucas False »

Cravez wrote: 21 Jan 2018 15:08 I just hope that it won't be possible to create skybases like Arma 2 Epoch mod had?
Of course no! We plan to give players opportunity to customize their house visually and functionally
Vladislav Markelov
MAYAK Game Studios. Programmer, game designer.
VK FB Inst Twitter
Teaka

Post by Teaka »

I would be awesome if we see the old grave/cross on dead player again :)
Cravez
Fan
Fan

Post by Cravez »

Speaking of dead players, since Origins was different lore wise from DayZ, I would like to see something along the lines of if a player is killed by a zombie, their body will re-animate as a zombie. If they are killed by a player then it won't. It would be a nice touch to respawn and if you go to where you previously died you can see your old character walking around as a zombie.

Edit: Would it be possible to get better animations and sound effects of zombies eating players they have killed?
Lucas False
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R

Post by Lucas False »

Cravez wrote: 22 Jan 2018 19:03 Speaking of dead players, since Origins was different lore wise from DayZ, I would like to see something along the lines of if a player is killed by a zombie, their body will re-animate as a zombie. If they are killed by a player then it won't. It would be a nice touch to respawn and if you go to where you previously died you can see your old character walking around as a zombie.
Edit: Would it be possible to get better animations and sound effects of zombies eating players they have killed?
Yes, it's awesome idea, we wanted to make in mod, but it's was a little difficult.

Sure, everything is possible, but everything requires money and time, this is the reason why community support so important right now.
Vladislav Markelov
MAYAK Game Studios. Programmer, game designer.
VK FB Inst Twitter
GeneralMelchett

Post by GeneralMelchett »

Cravez wrote: 22 Jan 2018 19:03 Speaking of dead players, since Origins was different lore wise from DayZ, I would like to see something along the lines of if a player is killed by a zombie, their body will re-animate as a zombie. If they are killed by a player then it won't. It would be a nice touch to respawn and if you go to where you previously died you can see your old character walking around as a zombie.

Biggest reason why the zombie animations in the mod are so bad is because they are static animations. Like when you press play and the zombie makes a pre-recorded static attack move.

On Unreal4, you can make players/AI move like zombies on Left4Dead, with calculated non-static moves.
Cravez
Fan
Fan

Post by Cravez »

I'm aware that Arma 2's RV engine had limitations in regards performance and loot spawns based on triggers, but I would like for certain items to have their unique/rare spawns. Like the old safe at the bank at Sabina, skill books in certain areas like the anti-virus in Ivan's lab etc. It would promote exploring and player interaction.
-Martin-
Developer
Developer

Post by -Martin- »

Cravez wrote: 01 Feb 2018 13:00 I'm aware that Arma 2's RV engine had limitations in regards performance and loot spawns based on triggers, but I would like for certain items to have their unique/rare spawns. Like the old safe at the bank at Sabina, skill books in certain areas like the anti-virus in Ivan's lab etc. It would promote exploring and player interaction.
That's a good idea, noted down. ;)