Regarding the first build available to players

Here you can ask the developers anything you like about the game.
Cravez
Fan
Fan

Regarding the first build available to players

Post by Cravez »

I just wanted to ask about the first available game build that IIRC said would be released this year. Will this be the public Alpha release on Steam that anyone can buy and play straight off, or will it be for the 300 or so player that are either guaranteed with Sector B Commander Tier (& higher) or lottery with Sector B Guard?
Lucas False
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R

Re: Regarding the first build available to players

Post by Lucas False »

Later this year (at the begginning of the next in the worst case) we will release closed alpha for all who supported development of the project for $150 or more, and lucky guys who supported for $50. Later we will release game on Steam
Vladislav Markelov
MAYAK Game Studios. Programmer, game designer.
VK FB Inst Twitter
Cravez
Fan
Fan

Post by Cravez »

Ok cool! Is there an estimated time of how long it will be in closed Alpha before it releases to Steam for everyone?

I assume anyone who $50 Sector B Guard tier who misses out on the lottery, if they update to Sector B Commander during the Closed Alpha they will get immediate access?
Lucas False
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R
Citizen of Taviana S.S.R

Post by Lucas False »

Cravez wrote: 16 Sep 2018 19:55 Ok cool! Is there an estimated time of how long it will be in closed Alpha before it releases to Steam for everyone?
As soon we'll fix all finded bugs :D
I think month or less
Cravez wrote: 16 Sep 2018 19:55 I assume anyone who $50 Sector B Guard tier who misses out on the lottery, if they update to Sector B Commander during the Closed Alpha they will get immediate access?
You are right ;)
Vladislav Markelov
MAYAK Game Studios. Programmer, game designer.
VK FB Inst Twitter